I started this blog in September 2007, when I was bored and unemployed after graduating from university. Five years and 3,897 blog posts later, I've:
- Moved three times, in my favourite city in Canada
- Worked for a non-profit, a startup, a media conglomerate, and the public broadcaster
- Gone back to school and become a Master
- Interviewed artists and covered some really exciting events in Canadian arts and entertainment
- Traveled in Canada: east (St. John's!) and west (Vancouver!)
- Traveled outside of Canada: Nairobi, Edinburgh, London, New York, Chicago, New Orleans!
- Laughed, danced, strengthened friendships, ate chips!
After all that and more, my interest and inspiration in blogging was bound to shift. I needed a break!
And now that I've taken one, I'm ready to re-situate myself on the internet. I've picked up some of my favourite blog posts from this site and moved them over to a new home on Wordpress, where I'll continue to do as I do.
But It's not going to be a daily deal anymore. I only want to write when I've got something I'm legit interested in sharing.
So follow me on over to the new blog. We've got a ways to go before we're out or through with each other yet.